If you are not looking for just a job but rather longing to find that place to launch your career, let me introduce you to Walker Holder Residential. We are a group of leaders in the Property Management industry that have built our culture around the most important asset we have: Our People! Everything about who we are is centered on providing our employees with a culture and support system that enables each employee to reach their greatest potential. Come home to the place that you have been searching for to plant your roots and grow.
As a Walker Holder employee, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits packaged that is tailored to the specific needs and active life styles of our team members.
- Competitive salaries, commissions, bonuses, and profit sharing plans
- Medical and Dental plans at no cost for our employees – Family plans available
- Life & Accidental death Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Generous paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Automatic payroll deposits
- Employee Apartment Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Owner/Investor Referral Program
- Career Path Coaching
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Employee recognition and awards
- Walker Holder University
- Mentorship Program
We are recruiting for all positions in multiple areas and states. Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Agents, Maintenance Supervisors, Assistant Maintenance, Make Readies, Porters and Housekeepers.
Walker Holder Residential is an owner and fee managed company that has been in business since 2009. Our team members are the key to our success. If you have strong customer service skills, the right attitude, dedication and motivation, you can have a long term career at Walker Holder Residential.
Walker Holder offers competitive salaries, benefits and career development.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance (optional)
- AFLAC (optional)
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program
- Knowledge and Skills
- Bi-Lingual – a plus
- ResMan Cloud – a plus
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- HVAC Certification
- Pool Certification – a plus
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via fax to 972-239-2282 or click on Apply Online.
When submitting your resume, please specify the location you are interested in.
Fort Worth, TX